DIY STUDDED OMBRE SHORTS & SHIRTS12:08 AM
two days ago I decided to make a little project. I went to a second hand shop here in Zagreb and I got two pairs of jeans (one GAP and one Diesel). I cut and ripped those jeans and bought color. Me and my bf went to his grandmother's place and did all of the work. Next day I noticed I had some color left so I bought two other pairs of jeans and took some shirts. Here is a photo tutorial on how to do it yourself :
1. Cutting jeans.
You should cut the back longer then the front for a better look ;)
2. Ripped look with a fork.
You can use any sharp object.
3. Bleaching... you have to be careful
and always use gloves!
4. After bleaching and drying this is what we have.
5. Here I miss a photo... Make your colors and be careful when putting
shorts inside. You have to measure from where to where you want them in that single color.
It can be tricky.
6. This is how it looks when you're cooking 4 different colors and shorts inside :)
7. What we get after 20 minutes in purple color.
8. What we get after dipping top in yellow color.
I wanted this part to stay white.
9. I used my bf to put studs on my new creations.
He used a knife and... well I don't know exactly,
I an just say he did a great job!
10. This is a shirt that used to be denim, but after bleach and gradient pink
I got this awesome ombre look :)
11. I won't tell you how I did this super cool print.
I mean you can google it but I want it to stay a secret.
(my fav. diy thing ever!)
12. Here we have two cuties drying after coloring
13. Oh I'm proud of this one. If you have any imagination you can notice how it
starts with flame and fire, then we have green like wood, and gradient blue like sky.
Nope, this wasn't planned :p
And after puttin g studs, coloring my hands and bleaching them
here is the result I'm proud of!
If you have any questions feel free to ask, I would love to help you
with your projects :)
Sorry for the bad quality of photos, I blame it on my iPhone and Instagram.